• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Change
Question 
Hello! I am under a new mc account my old account was skullcrusher1114 and my new one is Rampag3. I had posted about this before the site was taken down so im posting it again. Before my account was taken I built a mansion and town that i am very proud of and put a great deal of effort and time into it. With my return to hometown my mansion has been thankfully untouched even though i rarely used pstones.

I would like to continue working on my mansion and town, i am hoping to get my old accounts building rights transferred to my new account Rampag3. This would include the many chests, doors, and furnaces i have in my mansion and the town area. I am excited to be returning to hometown and continue my builds!

My build is at (x) 5042 (Y) 69 (Z) -15546 and the town is connected by roads from the mansion and goes back as far as my old home with the giant creeper which has old sponge pstones.

Thanks!

Hey I can wipe all the protections you have on skullcrusher, but I need you to be online so you can relock them

(12-25-2015, 12:05 AM)frost Wrote: Hey I can wipe all the protections you have on skullcrusher, but I need you to be online so you can relock them

Thank you Frost, ill get on periodically to check if you are on.

I saw that your area is pretty safe. I have unlocked everything. Just make sure you lock it all back asap

(12-29-2015, 11:37 AM)frost Wrote: I saw that your area is pretty safe. I have unlocked everything. Just make sure you lock it all back asap

I relocked all the doors but all the chests are still locked and a few pstones are still active.