• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year Old
It is official . Buildcorp is 1 year old. Its been over a year since I opened this business And we have become very popular. Earning over 2,500. And I wanna say thank you to everyone that has supported the business and the group all together . I wanna thank everyone that has worked for the business, as well have bought builds from our company. We have done a lot. A lot of good and a lot of bad. Going bankrupt 2 times but right now are on our longest growth chart since our growth.

I Still wanna See feed back from our business , employees, players, and people that have bought from our business. What we can do to become better. All the stuff we have done has set our selves up for  future on this server. I know this sounds obsessive but the reason why I do this is because I am to young to run a real world business. but I am able to run a fake company I can feel that it is as real as it gets. IF I have taken it to far I am sorry and I will try not to be like that as much.

But Right now we need workers. at this point I am doing everything on my own basically. Weather its because other players are less available , or in general people have not done their job as expected. So I have made new guidelines the may intrigue other players to try to join us. We need 24 Players to work yeah 24 that's a lot. But the guide lines are simple. When you advertise the business and people come you ask them the following questions.

1.What would you like built.
2.what style would you like this build to be.
3.what blocks would you like used in the build.
4. And where would you like this to be built.

The way the payment plan works is you keep 90% of the profits you make off a build. We ask then estimating a price that you a reasonable . Something that is cheap for the player BUT is expansive enough where we make a profit. The 10% you send us will go Into Expanding the business going into ventured that will make the business better, be able to make budgets which I have plans to realize in the future dates. I hope people will come to us looking for jobs in order though to get a job you must show us a build you have done recently on the server.

I Hope that this is awesome Again I wanna thank everyone for their help and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUILDCORP WOOHOO

Happy birthday buildcrop!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Happy birthday
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Happy Birthday!
Have a great day!  Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXn9nczDc_8

bless your ears haha
Happy Birthday Buildcorp, heres to another year =3

Happy birthday buildcorp!