• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Shop
Ever wanted to trade books for emeralds, or treasures for diamonds? Or just want to trade x for y in general, but cannot be there in person all the time?

Through the magic of redstone, I created a machine that can make your trading dreams come true! 

The machine will take an amount of items and spit out another item. Ever tired of farming emeralds to stock book shops? Then this machine is for you! Machine takes emeralds for you, and gives out the book the buyer wanted. Then you can simply use the emeralds gained to trade for books to stock your shop! If you want quick cash, sell the extra emeralds! Same thing will work for any trades, this is truly a trade shop, with items replacing the place of cash!

If you are interested, bookshop owners, ask me, and I will reveal the secrets to you :p

Can u choose the item u want to get

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

You can choose the item you want to get. You can also set up a token exchanger before your shop, so players can exchange a number of items for some valuable token to your shop such as emeralds or gold blocks.

Ok

Does this have a warp yet

So basically it is a sorter with a counter, which takes the item you want, and gives out the item they want automatically with the predetermined ratio.

(10-21-2016, 03:25 AM)firegene Wrote: Does this have a warp yet

^ Smile

I will get a warp up once I farm enough emeralds to start it.

(10-23-2016, 12:28 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I will get a warp up once I farm enough emeralds to start it.

I have a great pair of farmer villagers that spit out emeralds like poop through a goose.
you are welcome to use them, or if I have the Wheat,carrots,potato's
We can make you many hundreds in a night.

I am at your disposal.

Ps:  great job on the Public stuff, between that and Resworld this server is a builders dream.

Bubba