• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on the HomeTown SMP.

Minecraft name: My MC username is DaDerpGoat.

Reason for your ban: X-Ray (I did it, but read the whole thing)

Who banned you: I was IP-Banned by Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: OK, yes, I x-rayed. And I am sorry. I had an x-ray resource pack downloaded to test out some mods/world generation options a while ago, and I just randomly decided to put it on, and get a few diamonds. Well, I ended up getting over 2 stacks. I then went to market, sold a large majority of it for cash, and I bought a beacon, then I made a bunch of iron blocks with iron I had previously got from /warp jellyiron. I had no time to use this beacon as it was late and I put it in my chest at home, hopped off the server and went to bed. I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I will give all the diamonds I got from x-raying to all the people I was mining with, and return the beacon to who I bought it from, letting them keep the money to say I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: Because I spent a lot of time on this server, and I only x-rayed once, leading to a ban. I promise I will not do it again, and I really want to come back to this server as it is a good one, I don't really find many good servers, I find you have a good community, And I would like to be part of it once again. This server means a lot to me, and I would like to continue playing on it with many of my friends that I have made over my brief few days on this server. I have taken time away from my many other projects to play on here, and I hope you can understand that I truly want to come back.

"This is my favorite server", "I only play on this server", "I'm sorry; I promise I won't do it again", "This community is nice and I made lots of friends", etc.

I am tired of these responses. I am tired of x-rayers and cheaters. I am tired of being the nice doormat.

Every other staff-member here permanently bans x-rayers, did you know that? Everyone they've banned for x-raying–even if its their first-time offense–has been told to find a new server. I have been the sole hope of people like you. Banned by me? Maintain honesty and you get a second chance with a short essay. This ends now.

You knew what you were doing was wrong, and you still turned your back on this community and its rules that you agreed to abide by.

No more; I'm done with you lot. Appeal denied; find a new server. Use this as a lesson to follow the rules on the next server you find.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook