Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownMC[/b]

Minecraft name: PhantomNerd

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned because i will never use use cheats or hacks again and i truly and honestly was not thinking straight, my heart truly dropped when i saw that i was banned i felt so stupid for what i did, I just want to be an active member of the server and be friends with any and all i can.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because Hometown is the most memorable server i have ever been on, and one of the only ones i ever play on, and i love the people, the community the server provides, and just how calm i feel when i play on the server. I never wanted to get banned and i feel so dumb for getting myself banned, and if i do get unbanned i plan on starting over completely, i want to help others in the server feel happy, and also wouldn't mind starting a shop. but i also accept it if i stay banned, i'm against cheating and i really don't know what went through my head that would make me think that it's not a big deal, and because of that i'm sorry, and now i'm left here heartbroken. i started playing on the server about 3 years ago, and just started again 2 days ago after not playing for over a year, and the feeling of nostalgia was almost overwealming, i didn't realize how much i missed the server. and two of my friends are planning to play on the server as well, and i hope i may be able to join them. anyways this is why i wish to be able to join again and am truly sorry.

"This is my favorite server", "I only play on this server", "I'm sorry; I promise I won't do it again", "This community is nice and I made lots of friends", etc.

I am tired of these responses. I am tired of x-rayers and cheaters. I am tired of being the nice doormat.

Every other staff-member here permanently bans x-rayers, did you know that? Everyone they've banned for x-raying–even if its their first-time offense–has been told to find a new server. I have been the sole hope of people like you. Banned by me? Maintain honesty and you get a second chance with a short essay. This ends now.

You knew what you were doing was wrong, and you still turned your back on this community and its rules that you agreed to abide by.

No more; I'm done with you lot. Appeal denied; find a new server. Use this as a lesson to follow the rules on the next server you find.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook