• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mids ban appeal?
Server you were banned on (SMP): The main server, I guess?

Minecraft name: MidIsBae

Reason for your ban: "Rail/Torch grief."

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I have never actually previously played on this server. I believe this is a error when banning another player. Maybe, my brother who uses my account from time to time played on the server but I would highly doubt as he is more into pvp.

Why do you want to come back: I need a new server to play on/ Join. Prison is getting boring.

Thanks Smile

I would appreciate if you replied to this, I know it takes time to think abou it, but I really don't grief, its disrespectful and rude.

I have been out of town for a couple of days for dental work.

Back on April 8, 2016, I rolled back 3 rails taken from my elevated railroad and a handful of torches taken from another player's build. This was when your account had the name 'midx12'. This was our old world that has since been replaced. You had been on for only a few hours and from the block break/place logs it looked like you were just exploring rather than trying to build a home and settle in. Since you were acting like a new player who did not respect our rules, I banned you for the minimum grief done to get your attention and ensure during your appeal you learn our rules. Unlike many that I ban like this, you actually appealed.

You or your brother may remember running along a railway suspended at y==80 on a 3 wide cobble stone bed with a rail running down the center with powered rails every 37 blocks. There were torches on one side every 6 blocks on average. For some reason you or your brother took 3 rails in a row and took another player's torches around that player's build.

We hold you responsible for your account. If your brother uses the account and does a bannable offense, we ban you and all your accounts.

Given the minimum damage done and your assertion above, I have unbanned your account. Please pay attention to our rules during the tutorial.

Does your brother still use your account? If so, then make sure he learns and respects our rules -- have him read "/rules" and the "/rules 2" (don't type in the double-quotes, just /rules ). He could also do "/warp tutorial" to repeat the tutorial.
/Rowebot

This was quite possibly me now I think about it. I do not believe he would have played on a "smaller" server. Smaller used in the context of comparison to other much larger servers.

I'm not sure I remembered this but with your insight, I believe I was fairly banned. I also understand the logic behind the ban which is sweet.

I take full responsibility whoever was on my account and I can now accept that.

Thanks for your time Smile
Mid <3