Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal pls read
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name: JJ35778[/b]

[b][b]Reason for your ban: Crop-Theft[/b]

[b][b]Who banned you: Kat[/b]

[b][b]Why should you be unbanned: I came back from holiday today and I try to go on the server but I was banned. I was really shocked! I never stole any crops! If I did any harm, I would give them their crops back and I would help them. I forgot to replant some crops, and I apologise for it. I would be willing if you took some of my money from me or I can give whatever crop it was back. I would also apologise to whoever owns the /warp public IG.[/b]

[b][b]Why do you want to come back: Even though I only played the server for about 2 days, I love it! My friend and I play on the SMP and we built a base. The community was amazing and friendly. I worked really hard to find my resources. I haven't played Minecraft for about 1 year now and since then there have been 2 updates. I really want to explore all of the new mobs and find an igloo with my friend. I also find normal survival really boring because there is no one to play with and nothing to do. I think if I spend more time on the server, I think I could make more friends since I am a quite nice person, and I think everyone on the server is really friendly.[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Thank you for your time.
[/b][/b][/b]

oh i forgot to put i was banned on SMP

From what I can see, you forgot to replant at /warp publicfarm. This is considered as Grief/Crop-Theft. If you wish to come back I suggest you write a few more lines for each thing. As your appeal is lacking slightly. Furthermore all the damage done was rolled back and then I proceeded with a ban.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/Y6QxJ
- KatNip

ohI must have missed it when I was replating the crops since. I sincerely apologise.

ok its finished

You're appeal is well written, the next time you try to log in you will be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown, make sure to do /rules when you return Smile
- KatNip

(10-29-2016, 07:41 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You're appeal is well written, the next time you try to log in you will be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown, make sure to do /rules when you return Smile

Thank you so much!