• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranks, Warps
Because I can't seem to remember the majority of the things about ranks apart from the fact that voting ranks you up, how do you acquire ranks such as; member, VIP1, VIP2, VIP3 etc.
Also, what do you need in order to create your very own warp? Just curious Smile

~CodehTheCanada (LokiCeruleanFox)

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

(11-01-2016, 06:59 PM)LokiCeruleanFox Wrote: Because I can't seem to remember the majority of the things about ranks apart from the fact that voting ranks you up, how do you acquire ranks such as; member, VIP1, VIP2, VIP3 etc.
Also, what do you need in order to create your very own warp? Just curious Smile

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
Member is voting. VIP costs irl $$$ and warps cost $500 in game money for non vips and $400 for vips

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

(11-01-2016, 07:12 PM)firegene Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 06:59 PM)LokiCeruleanFox Wrote: Because I can't seem to remember the majority of the things about ranks apart from the fact that voting ranks you up, how do you acquire ranks such as; member, VIP1, VIP2, VIP3 etc.

Member is voting. VIP costs irl $$$ and warps cost $500 in game money for non vips and $400 for vips

Noice, thanks spoopy Big Grin

Np

VIP1 costs 15$ irl, VIP2 costs 30$ irl, and VIP3 costs 45$. Each rank is well worth it, especially VIP3. You can get to the hometown store by doing /buy
I would strongly recommend getting VIP. It helps out the server and boosts the fun!

Have fun on Hometown.
Creeper
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

Is /warp vote with a list of all the ranks and what you need to get them not a thing anymore?
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]