• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal IMPORTANT
hello my name is blayzerboy and i will like to be unbanned why because im very sorry for what i did i disobeyed the rule and a year have past and i changed my whole personality as i gotten older i respect everyone and pretty soon hopefully i will be glad to work here if im aloud and i apologize for the wrong impression of my past i respect you guys for working here and following whats right and i will do the same too i remember that i tried to set someone on fire being immature how i was i didnt think about the consiquences from 17-19 years old i changed my thoughts and behavior towards anyone and i hope i can not just make it up but show the real person who i should and am being i hope you understand and i really appriate your consideration of reading this.

server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown 

Minecraft name: blayzerboy

Reason for your ban: seting fire to player

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: because i learned my lesson
Why do you want to come back: because i love this server and i respect everyone who did what was right

Stop spamming the forums with appeals. We will get to it when we can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(11-01-2016, 11:07 PM)vilneas Wrote: Stop spamming the forums with appeals. We will get to it when we can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using T
sorry first time on appeal

(11-01-2016, 11:12 PM)blayzerboy Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 11:07 PM)vilneas Wrote: Stop spamming the forums with appeals. We will get to it when we can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using T
why didnt you respond to this post i wasnt trying to spam i was just trying to correct myself my first time doing appeal not trying to get your attention just trying to make it accurate