• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls read idk wut even happened
although i know this is not the right format for an appeal, and it might sound like a complaint, i just wanna know what i did wrong. If this is about that store thing with BrownieLabs0508, than that's just dumb shit. U can ask him about it! he asked me if i wanted to work with him and i said yes. Then he told me to buy one of the xtra large houses/shop buildings to make a bigger shop!! ASK HIM!! and if this is about the trees near the pond thing, thats even dumber shit. Yes, i read the thing in the building about building anywhere else. The thing said if the shop said [d Shop] than i could put stuff on the lawn and the area surrounding the building!! I did that! I put trees on the outside of the building! And I couldn't remove the trees at that moment because i had to go to dinner! If i stayed, my parent would've killed me! U clearly dont know how bad a parent can punish u. They would've deleted the fucking game! then i would hafta get 26 dollars again, and i would have to wait at kleast 5 years for them to forget the incident. and for fucking sake, i wasnt supposed to be playing minecraft because i was on punishment for something that happened at school. Where would i be THEN? huh? plus, it's stupid to ban me. all i did was plant a couple of trees where i was SUPPOSED to plant them!
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hello. I have seen many many many many posts like this in my time. It never really goes very well. If you were planning on writing this much anyway, why not just phrase it like a proper appeal. What you've set up for yourself here is an arguement, not an unban. Just use the ban format, it's well worth it. If you use the proper format and firmly apologize for your actions, whether they where harmful or not, you have a good chance of getting unbanned since they know that you take the matter seriously. Also, refrain from calling the actions of the staff "dumb shit" or insulting it in any way. I'm sure they had some good reason to unban you whether you like it or not. Just use the proper format if you truly want to be unbanned, be kind, and apologetic for your actions. Well good luck.

-Creeper
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-03-2016, 07:40 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: Hello. I have seen many many many many posts like this in my time. It never really goes very well. If you were planning on writing this much anyway, why not just phrase it like a proper appeal. What you've set up for yourself here is an arguement, not an unban. Just use the ban format, it's well worth it. If you use the proper format and firmly apologize for your actions, whether they where harmful or not, you have a good chance of getting unbanned since they know that you take the matter seriously. Also, refrain from calling the actions of the staff "dumb shit" or insulting it in any way. I'm sure they had some good reason to unban you whether you like it or not. Just use the proper format if you truly want to be unbanned, be kind, and apologetic for your actions. Well good luck.

-Creeper
Do not post on ban appeals unless you are providing the link to the format.

As for you acoustixkey, until you format this in the proper way it will be ignored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]