Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me please
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometown

Minecraft name: AlexanderEdward

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I was helping my friends with an island project and doing the terraforming for them. In the process of terraforming i had to take apart one of the buildings but  was planning on rebuilding after i had terraformed. My friends were aware of this and i had left a sign saying that i was sorry for taking apart the building and put all the materials in a safe place to rebuild later. I did not grief our base.

Why do you want to come back: All my friends play on it and they knew that i was going to do it, the sign was for the friends that weren't there. It is the only way that we can build together. Also i miss it a lot.

I got called to a griefed house by the owner iCrazyGenius asking me to fix grief. I did and found that you were the griefer. iCrazyGenius said nothing about it being ok for you to take it down and personally I dont see the reason for you to take down almost the entire house to place cobbelstone as the floor around it.

Denied

[Image: ZortxiI.png]

[Image: Q4DKzgB.png]

I am sorry for taking apart the building. I did not mean to grief, I was doing some terraforming for my friend  Codey - he owns the island and I  consulted him about doing the terraforming and thought it would be ok. I was wrong and didn't mean to upset crazy. It was a misunderstanding and I am sorry.

PS: This is my first time being banned and i never grief anything.

Uhh, Shis, I know I am not aloud to post on an appeal that isn't mine but, Alex (Nasa) was helping me terraform, you know that the island he terraformed on was mine (CodehTheCanada), I had just added Crazy (iCrazyGenius) to our town, they are both part of my town and just hadn't met yet so Crazy didn't know about Alex being , this was just a misunderstanding. Also, Shis, Crazy doesn't rightfully own the land I do.
-CodehTheCanada

Since codeh is the owner I will unban, but please tell all living there next time.

Ok, sorry Shis

thank you so much shis for reconsidering