Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Elit3hErOx

Reason for your ban: I was banned for Grief

Who banned you: Obby

Why should you be unbanned: I've seen all my mistakes and regret my behavior too deeply.
I would be glad. I have edited and altered the property of my neighbors without authorization. In the future such a thing will no longer happen. I regret my behavior too deeply. And I promise that such an action will never happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: I ask you to unbanned me on the SMP server because the players on the server are very responsive and I enjoyed playing on the server in general. Since I liked playing on the server so much and the other players were very nice and friendly, this has led to a positive feeling while playing. I would like to continue to play on the server, without intervening on other sites.

[Image: n8RooQA.png]

Do you see that picture? That doesn't look like just editing and altering builds. You tore the building down and set it on fire. And you say you did this to neighbors. Plural. This was just one home. Do you care to explain why you felt the need to go to that extream of grief? And how do I know if I were to unban you, you wouldn't just go it again?