• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My introduction.(finally)
A lot of u probably know me already as firegene. Though most of u call me gene.
I have been on hometown for about a year i think and thought that i should finally introduce myself.

My irl name is Ciarán. It is pronounced key-ron. I find it really annoying when people pronounce it keern as this is how u pronounce the english version of my name. I am currently 12, though im 13 in atound 2 weeks. I am irish and live up near northern ireland. I am in my first year of secondary school, I think americans call it high school?

This is the only server i play and if im on its probably minechat, and at school. Im usually on PC on mondays and fridays. The people are really friendly on it and so are staff. I would have a hard time building without them rolling back the grief(ive been griefed twice in two weeks in the same spot.)

~firegene

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Nice to see an introduction, i've spoken with you a couple times, so you know who i am
~4th
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Always good getting to know a little more about current ht memebers! Havent really spoken to you in game but you seem like a nice person! Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Nice to see more detail about the other players! Glad to see an Introduction!
- KatNip