• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eden City Jobs/Updates Post
Information 
Hello fellow hometowners! This post is in regard of the new city I am making. This city will be a huge project and I need as many people that can help as possible! This City will be very large and I will need someone to help me manage it. I will also need builders to help me create this massive city. That is why I am recruiting 0 Co-Mayors and 3 builders to join the city "Staff"(For lack of a better word) team! If you cant join Edens staff team, there is another way you can contribute to the growth of the city! I will be taking donations at /Warp Eden, I need Lots of everything so ANYTHING is an acceptable donation. I also will be taking money donations. All donators will be recognized in the citys town hall. One other note, this is a modern city build and will include 10+ skyscrapers so please take that into consideration when applying to be a builder!!(Applications should be posted as a reply to this post)

Builder Application:
Ign:
Why do you want this position?:
Do you have 2 Medium-Large builds that you can show me?(MUST be on hometown and preferably Modern/Suburban/Nature Themed):
How long Have you been a builder?:
How long have you been on HT?:

All Forms of pay for co-mayor and builder will be negotiated at a later date!!
If you dont get accepted as a Builder or co mayor I will make a sub-job that fits you best! Most people can contribute in some way and Im willing to negotiate a way to work you into the staff team!
Have a great day!  Angel

Ign: FROSTEE_MC (nick-Miku)

I want this position because I really like building and designing, and because most of the time I am bored and need something to relieve myself of this boredom. I've been on HomeTown since March (i think) and I've mostly been a builder since I've joined. I'd rather do smaller builds since i can't concentrate on large builds, but i will do my best on them. :3

Miku

(11-06-2016, 10:41 AM)FROSTEE_MC Wrote: Ign: FROSTEE_MC (nick-Miku)

I want this position because I really like building and designing, and because most of the time I am bored and need something to relieve myself of this boredom. I've been on HomeTown since March (i think) and I've mostly been a builder since I've joined. I'd rather do smaller builds since i can't concentrate on large builds, but i will do my best on them. :3

Miku

I have spoken to you in game and come to the conclusion that you are good at interior and like smaller type builds. Heres what I can do. You can be a builder but not one that builds huge structures. You will be working on roads and street lights, you also will be adding interiors to select buildings. I will also give you small scale builds that a simple but need to be copied through out the world (Like bus stops, trash cans, cars, ect). You can also help the builders in their projects if they need you. Welcome to the Eden staff team Miku :Smile will contact you when I need you to work a job and we will discuss pay.
Have a great day!  Angel

This is a quick update: This this the post where I will be sharing updates and news about the city. I also wanted to add that the city base is complete and I am ready to start works on some buildings and roads. I am still in need of some builders and a co-mayor but you can still apply at anytime. If you dont have a forum account you can also apply via Book&Quill. If you have any questions regarding anything Eden related feel free to PM me on the forums or in game. I also can be contacted through /Mail.
Have a great day!  Angel

I might not be Advanced+ but I'm getting into the landscaping business. Contact me if you want some trees and stuff!
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

(11-07-2016, 05:12 AM)Drakeboy007 Wrote: I might not be Advanced+ but I'm getting into the landscaping business. Contact me if you want some trees and stuff!

Okay sounds good! I will make sure to contact your business if needed!
Have a great day!  Angel

Ign: quek98
Why do you want this position?: I enjoy helping out where I can and doing big builds such as the huge mall I'm doing right now. I can't build things that well but I think organizing the layout of a mall is similar to organizing a city ( I hope it is lol). Also reading through the requirements for the co-mayor fits me.
What makes you unique from other players applying?: I'm active (when I don't have exams), I've played a lot of those games like age of empire, clash of clans and other city/village building games so I have a good idea on organizing/planning cities.
What is a way you will make the city better?: Adding my own personal touch and being honest if something looks....terrible
How long have you played HT?: About 4 months
Questions?: Can I wait till after my school exams before starting the jobs (in about 2 weeks they finish)

(11-07-2016, 10:11 AM)quek98 Wrote: Ign:  quek98
Why do you want this position?:  I enjoy helping out where I can and doing big builds such as the huge mall I'm doing right now.  I can't build things that well but I think organizing the layout of a mall is similar to organizing a city ( I hope it is lol). Also reading through the requirements for the co-mayor fits me.
What makes you unique from other players applying?:  I'm active (when I don't have exams),  I've played a lot of those games like age of empire, clash of clans and other city/village building games so I have a good idea on organizing/planning cities.
What is a way you will make the city better?: Adding my own personal touch and being honest if something looks....terrible
How long have you played HT?: About 4 months
Questions?: Can I wait till after my school exams before starting the jobs (in about 2 weeks they finish)
You unfortunately do not fit the requirements for Co-mayor I am looking for BUT, I do have an alternative! I see you are good at laying out things. You may not be good at building but I can hire you as an assistant layout planner. Your job will be to help me (and the co-mayor when one is hired) plan out where residential, Business, recreational, and road areas will be. You also will be able to help place markers around the city to let the builders know where to build the buildings we plan out will be. I know this isnt the job you wanted but its the best I can do going off what your good at :Big Grin If you dont want this job offer I understand Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Hey donk
IGN: Seras0/Husky
Why i want it: I kinda wanna be co-mayer XD...Well, i have been playing Ht since before the huge reset thingy, and i was a huge fan of your town ( Donktown) I had a house in it lol. I love the designs that you build in, and i would love to help in with it. I'm active most of the days of the week, unless my Mom is home, because she doesnt like me playing a lot of Minecraft. I'm active most of the days of the week, though. I started at town called Baconville, and if you want to check it out you can, lol. I'm pretty good at planning stuff i guess lol. I'm pretty nice at interiors (in my opinion) and im hoping this will help lol. I guess im pretty good at math... i'm in 8th grade math and im a 7th grader, and i am working on slope and proportions and stuff(ikr slope sucks)...
Questions: How ya doin today?

Thumbs Up 
Hi i am Waterpuppy888 More commonly known as Nummy i would like to join your builders team as i think it would be good to Join in on a city plus i Love building Big scale Buildings if u want i can show u my  treehouse [working on it but i am planning for it to reach building height]  i can design small things very well not so much big things I am very active and On about 5-7 days a week thanks  Tongue