• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CANT CONNECT :(
I cannot connect to the server for some reason. It says Internal Exception: java.io.IOException An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Please help!!!!!

(11-07-2016, 04:37 AM)RedemptionRX2 Wrote: I cannot connect to the server for some reason. It says Internal Exception: java.io.IOException An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Please help!!!!!

i guess they are trying to fix it so we have to wait until they get it all good again

This is often caused by terrible ping try getting closer to your router/Modem and check your anti-virus and make sure the firewall is not preventing Java from connecting to the Wi-Fi.

Hope I helped!

(12-13-2016, 01:42 AM)Aquarius03 Wrote: This is often caused by terrible ping try getting closer to your router/Modem and check your anti-virus and make sure the firewall is not preventing Java from connecting to the Wi-Fi.

Hope I helped!

Check the post dates, love. Try not to necropost.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(12-13-2016, 02:13 AM)Star Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 01:42 AM)Aquarius03 Wrote: This is often caused by terrible ping try getting closer to your router/Modem and check your anti-virus and make sure the firewall is not preventing Java from connecting to the Wi-Fi.

Hope I helped!

Check the post dates, love. Try not to necropost.
Lol thanks for the info!