• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Admin Abuse
Thumbs Down 
I have been playing and LOVING this lever for the past week. I saw an argument on the chat and they banned a friend of mine. I then made my second message in chat EVER, "ADMIN ABUSE".  I was perma banned..... the i was told "what you think doest matter"(a friend screenshotted for me). https://gyazo.com/610b96e2ed95745c66f860298d622859  . please, i love this server unban be!

Who said you were perma-banned?  Where is it in your ban message?  It only said, "Goodbye".  You may appeal, but we don't appreciate annoying people on this server and a ban appeal will be considered if you make a correctly formatted one.

Your friend was being an irritating, wannabe troll, so he got treated as such.  Secondly, it doesn't matter what your other friend thinks, he isn't a staff-member.  I stand by the statement.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Well, that means your first message was:

[21:10:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] GmoneyKeef >> damn yummt creampie

Classy.
If you'd care to explain the context, it'll help your case. Otherwise, it just looks like trolling, like what your friend did, as the previous comments on the server were along the lines of "We're fucked with this election." So the first thing you say ever on this server is a sexual reference that was in no way warranted.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(11-09-2016, 10:11 AM)Star Wrote: Well, that means your first message was:

[21:10:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] GmoneyKeef >> damn yummt creampie

Classy.
If you'd care to explain the context, it'll help your case. Otherwise, it just looks like trolling, like what your friend did, as the previous comments on the server were along the lines of "We're fucked with this election." So the first thing you say ever on this server is a sexual reference that was in no way warranted.

savage
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]