• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read This. ban apeal
hello i really hope someone reads this i am very sorry for what i did. I will understand if you do not forgive me. why i got banned was for greifing a public farm. It was an accident and i am very sorry but the reason i got banned was because my computer gltiches when i get near half blocks like hoed pieces of dirt. I felt happy at home town and was really upset when i got banned  Cry . If you forgive me or not i will still never forgive myself. If you let me back onto hometown i will be fine if you take away all my stuff and not start me with starter money. I love hometown and always will if you accept this or not and i feel so lost without it.There are so many things i love about Home town the staff the people and just the sever in general i promise i will vote every day i'm on and do the best i can to tell everyone i know to play on home town. Home town will always be my favourt sever if you let me back in or not.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

hometown i really love hometown the people there are really friendly and it's just a great sever in general. hometown will always be my favourite sever wether you unban me or not. Mistystorm i am really really sorry for what i did and and i know you have no reason to forgive me but hometowns the best sever i've ever known and i was really sad when i got banned. I got banned for greifing a public farm eventhough it was a glith i still take full resposibilty of it and am very sorry for the dammage i've caused if you tell me how much i've destroyed i will grow it all back on my own farm i will fully understand if you do not unban me and will respect your choice. katnip   Sad i am so very very sorry for what i have done and hope you will still forgive me f you do i still have no reason to forgive myself i wish to be unbanned cause i got banned cause of a glitch even though i still take full resposibilty i hope for you to unban me but understand if you don't. i want to come back cause i love hometown and always will the people there are great and it's quite family friendly home town is by far my favourite sever and you have all the reasons not to unban me i just hope you do.

You have been offline 4 months and 26 days. Since then we have had a server restart. I'll be willing to unban you as long as you promise to re do the tutorial and read the /rules. I understand that you're sorry and want to come back. So if you can promise those two things. I'll unban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/EJ49I
- KatNip

thank you so much TheOnlyKat i promise to do everything you said

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HT!
- KatNip

thank you