Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Lightbulb 
Server I was banned on:Hometown

Minecraft name: QueenCarlen

Reason for your ban:Griefing a farm

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: Because I just joined this server today and it was the first
one I found that I really liked, in a long time. I know griefing was wrong, and I won't do it
again if I'm unbanned. I was used to all my old servers where griefing was legal, and I'm sorry for
not following the rules. Won't happen again.

[b]Why do you want to come back:I really love this server, and I have to take care of the
puppy I tamed that I abandoned. I will never do this again, just for the sake of my puppy dog<3

I'm not Saiyaka, but I was asked by another player to look at a stolen beacon, which CoreProtect detected that you took and caused damages to the surrounding area:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_13_at_8_14_31_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_13_at_8_14_39_PM.png]

Multiple instances of major grief is not taken lightly here.  I'll let Saiyaka present her evidence and make the official call on this ban.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

It doesn't matter what server you come from, in what world is taking other people's hard earned things ever okay? This isn't some competitive PvP server, this is just survival multiplayer sandbox. You have no reason to steal from other people, just like how you wouldn't want anyone to steal from you. So far, to my knowledge, you've stolen a bunch of crops and what Grimm just found. What else have you stolen?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]