• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long
How long does it take for frost to update the server? 1.11 hype
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Well its more like how long it takes for the plugins the server uses to update. In my experience frost updates the server pretty fast once the plugins are up to date if there are no major issues.
Have a great day!  Angel

I'd say it'll be roughly almost probably and most possibly likely eventual and yet proximate at the same time. -ish.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I understand that this update will require a huge change for the server! The borders would have to expand in order for the woodland mansions to load in! This could take a while! Well, it would be well worth it, but the totems could add some spice to the economy also!
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-15-2016, 07:34 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: I understand that this update will require a huge change for the server! The borders would have to expand in order for the woodland mansions to load in! This could take a while! Well, it would be well worth it, but the totems could add some spice to the economy also!

border was already expanded, and theres probably areas where woodland mansions can and will spawn, infact, day 1 I hope to get a cartographer and find the first one Big Grin
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

(11-15-2016, 05:01 AM)Star Wrote: I'd say it'll be roughly almost probably and most possibly likely eventual and yet proximate at the same time. -ish.

That took me forever to read lol Big Grin
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

You can right click flower pots to get the flower back now! sneaky lil change
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Wait so is the update here?
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-16-2016, 04:57 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: Wait so is the update here?

1.11 is out just not on hometown

(11-15-2016, 07:01 PM)Hunto10 Wrote: You can right click flower pots to get the flower back now! sneaky lil change
Yay!! Reading this has made me so happy

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk