• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best professor, ever–of all time
So I'm taking a criminal justice course at my university and today was the last class meeting before exams, only about a third of the class showed up today.  My professor did something amazing, which I will paraphrase:

Dr. W:  Well, today's the last day of lecture before the exam, and only the best and brightest of you came today.  Because of that, I will punish the rest of the class who didn't show.  Now, how to do it?

Class:  Study guide?

Dr. W:  No, even if I could give out a study guide (against dept. policy), I'd have to give it to the whole class.

Class: Oh... 5 extra credit points on the final?

Dr. W:  No, that won't do.  *visibly starts pondering something for a couple of minutes*

Class:  *Indistinct whispering*

Dr. W:  I know what I'll do...

Class: ō-ō

Dr. W: I want you all to sign your name on a single sign-in sheet (he passes out two per class).  I was impressed with all of your groups' presentations this semester, it's not often I'm impressed to that level.  You all were go-getters and put in a lot of work into your presentations, so I'll make your final grade the same as your presentations' grades; you will not have to take the final.  Anyone who did not show up today and could not sign their name on the roll will have to take the final.

Class: [Image: 5GJO9ms.png] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWI6u8wVAlk

Do any of you have stories like this?  Please, share below.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I didnt understand a thing, but this is some next level stuff. wish my days were like these.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Sounds like one hell of a teacher, would love to skip exams. I did have one teacher who practically gave us a cheat sheet for our upcoming exams. Well, several.. I guess they really wanted us to do well.

I had a French teacher who began singing some song all week before the exam and asked us if we knew the singer, guess what was the question of the exam about