• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow pubelicious15, great moves! Keep it up, proud of you!
(11-22-2016, 02:31 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: Welcome back Pub! I remember seeing you on the server a while back Big Grin

Yeah a really long time ago I still show up every now and then but when it comes to playing MC I usually just play the Feed the Beast mod with some friends. Thanks for the WB.

(11-23-2016, 12:16 AM)Sky Wrote: Sup Pub, great to see you return!

Thanks Sky! I really don't know why I'm replying so late but I try to come back on the server but I play FTB with friends now :-(. UNLESS HT GOT A FTB SERVER maybe...

(11-23-2016, 03:50 AM)Donkey Wrote: Welcome back to hometown! Ill make sure to welcome you back in game if I see you hop on! Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome back dood! I will try to show up but my wifi and laptop is sooo bad. BUT ITS NICE TO KNOW YOU WILL WELCOME ME BACK IN GAME :-)

(11-23-2016, 04:34 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Welcome back, Pube!  I still recall your Kanye West skin.

Thanks Grimm! YE my Kanye West skin was literally one of my first skins and I kept that for a while until I switched to my Dolan skin. GEEZ that was back during my Kanye phase too omg.

Sorry for replying so late everyone LMAO

damnnnn pube it's been a very long time! welcome back buddy

oh wait shit this thread was last year... what the heck
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(05-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Penguin Wrote: damnnnn pube it's been a very long time! welcome back buddy

Yeah Pengu the hell
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(05-01-2017, 03:32 AM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Penguin Wrote: damnnnn pube it's been a very long time! welcome back buddy

Yeah Pengu the hell

got confused cos pube posted in it and i thought it was recent, but nope i didn't check the date before posting
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]