• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Bank
Brick 
A new server-wide bank has opened! Built & run by Tein0.

Hello everyone reading this! I am making this thread to introduce the first server made bank! It is named; 'First National Server Bank'. FNSB for short. Located in Golden City (warp goldencity), take a right then the first left. It is the giant cobblestone building.

Here at FNSB, you can withdraw/deposit ores and or in game money. Doing this will help you keep track of what you have, given we have a full book listing what each individual has done in the bank. Not to mention save some space in your chests by relocating your ores into the FNSB vaults! You can also get a loan! We have a fool book listing all the loans and unpaid loans of every person, just incase you need to see if you have any unpaid loans. The max a loan can be is $500 at a time.

At FNSB, we ensure your ores and money will be kept very safe! Will our state of the art vaults, we can always keep track of what goes in and out. No one will be able to steal anything! If a break in some how does happen, we can assure you that what ever was stolen will be retrieved.

Thank you all for reading this thread and paying attention to what is going on! We encourage you to come on down and use the bank as many times as needed! Thank you, and have a great day!

-Tein0

Can we deposit building blocks and ingots?

I like this idea I know plenty of people that have A TON of ores and stuff they dont have room for. Ill make sure to check this out also!
Have a great day!  Angel

Not a bad idea, will 100% take a look at this!

How come no one has made one of these before!
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...