• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelker Boxes
Since 1.11 has came out I realized that the server will be in a very short supply of shelker boxes as there are some people that are more active than others.  I was thinking that maybe /warp shop could sell them for like $1000 each or the end could get reset for shelkers (not elytras) like once a month.  Shelker boxes and shelkers are going to be very rare once the server updates and it would be very nice to actually be able to get a couple (possibly heaps) even if we aren't around when the server updates and everyone raids all the end city as shelkers are going to be vital for a couple of builds I have in mind that I want to do.  I have camp next week so I'm having to hope that the server doesn't update then all because the shelkers will most probably be gone within a day.
Thanks for reading this Smile.

I mean I don't know much about shulker boxes but I could see this being like the sales of hopper mine carts?
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-28-2016, 02:18 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: I mean I don't know much about shulker boxes but I could see this being like the sales of hopper mine carts?

Do you think you would have to apply for them?
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(11-28-2016, 06:36 AM)Hunto10 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 02:18 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: I mean I don't know much about shulker boxes but I could see this being like the sales of hopper mine carts?

Do you think you would have to apply for them?

If they do go in the server shop I don't see a reason why we would have to, the only reason you have to apply for a hopper minecart is because of the lag they cause. I don't think shulker boxes cause any sort of lag so the only thing they'd have to do is figure out a fair price to not make the people that craft them feel ripped off.

the server aint even in 1.11 yet, sadly
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Idk what lag they cause idek but if they do we might as well have to apply
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

My best guess is that the server will reset the end, they might set up a shop at /warp shop too, or they will expand the end.
Have a great day!  Angel

(11-30-2016, 04:12 AM)Donkey Wrote: My best guess is that the server will reset the end, they might set up a shop at /warp shop too, or they will expand the end.

There's no way they can reset the end, there are quite a few builds there including multiple enderman farms. Expanding would be their best bet.