Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on the Hometown SMP server

Minecraft name: PinetreeboysJNB

Reason for your ban: "X-Ray"

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was not X-Raying. Now you may be like, we have the proof, what proof do you have? I would like to see it. If it was when I dug to the spawner system with nndawg11 behind me, I have video evidence that wasn't hacking, I found it earlier and wrote down the cords, made a secret passage to it, so I could have my own grinder.

Why do you want to come back: I have 3 videos for YouTube on there already. I want a nice, peaceful server that I can play on. I can't just post the 3 videos and then tell my viewers, "Sorry! I was banned!" , I enjoyed that server for the 5 hours I played. I came online this morning to find I was banned.

(11-28-2016, 10:21 PM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I was not X-Raying. Now you may be like, we have the proof, what proof do you have? I would like to see it. If it was when I dug to the spawner system with nndawg11 behind me, I have video evidence that wasn't hacking, I found it earlier and wrote down the cords, made a secret passage to it, so I could have my own grinder.

Why do you want to come back: I have 3 videos for YouTube on there already. I want a nice, peaceful server that I can play on. I can't just post the 3 videos and then tell my viewers, "Sorry! I was banned!" , I enjoyed that server for the 5 hours I played. I came online this morning to find I was banned.

Evidence gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/2v3kuzkag/791fcb81/

Point 1: To start, this isn't about the dungeon you found, but I'm curious about one thing:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_36_27_PM.png]
How were you going to make an exp grinder when nndawg11 destroyed the spawner?  Seems counter-intuitive, but that's beside the main argument.

Point 2:  You did find the dungeon earlier but it was also when you x-rayed diamonds.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_36_36_PM.png]
CoreProtect detected that you broke two veins of diamonds very quickly, so I decided to investigate.  Upon teleporting the location, I came to a 1x1 vertical tunnel covered up by cobblestone that I rolled back.  The tunnel was by the dungeon you found.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_36_47_PM.png]

Upon descending the tunnel, I landed on a spot where you hit a diamond ore vein at the bottom head-on:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_36_54_PM.png]

You then proceeded to mine further and found another vein of diamond well within a minute:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_37_02_PM.png]

Here's what it looks like from spectator's view (Gamemode 3):
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_12_37_11_PM.png]

All of this was done an hour before you brought nndawg11 to the dungeon, but you covered up the hole when you brought nndawg11 over.  It was indicative of x-raying, so I banned your account.  Now, you claim you have video evidence of you not x-raying, so post it.

If it shows you found those diamonds legitimately, then you'll be pardoned and I'll give you an apology.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I have no proof for the diamonds, just my word, But I do have evidence of me mining to the dungeon with nndawg11.

(11-28-2016, 10:21 PM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I was not X-Raying. Now you may be like, we have the proof, what proof do you have? I would like to see it. If it was when I dug to the spawner system with nndawg11 behind me, I have video evidence that wasn't hacking, I found it earlier and wrote down the cords, made a secret passage to it, so I could have my own grinder.
(11-29-2016, 02:46 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: I have no proof for the diamonds, just my word, But I do have evidence of me mining to the dungeon with nndawg11.

This opens up a second line of questioning.  As evidenced by the screenshots I provided and your statements; you found the dungeon first, mined the diamonds second, and then brought nndawg to the dungeon.  How did you find the dungeon initially?  Please, provide as many details as possible to this timeline of events.

HomeTown Rulebook

Alright, so this is a bit fishy sounding, I was strip mining. I was in a cave I headed straight for a bit and then altered course, right into the dungeon. That's all I can really prove, my word.

(11-29-2016, 02:46 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: I have no proof for the diamonds, just my word, But I do have evidence of me mining to the dungeon with nndawg11.

(11-30-2016, 04:00 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: Alright, so this is a bit fishy sounding, I was strip mining. I was in a cave I headed straight for a bit and then altered course, right into the dungeon. That's all I can really prove, my word.

Your word that you're not cheating?  I decided to see how much that's worth.

[Image: image.png]
First, I ran your IGN through NameMC to see your past IGNs, and then I ran those through Google with the word "ban" tied to all searches.

First result, you being banned for multiple offenses and even admitting to hacking for a video.

Then I found video evidence of you using reach and kill aura hacks on a PvP server.

Then I checked that server's ban history and came up with multiple offenses on your account.  About half of them are on the same type of offense.

Based on your server bans, you have a clear history of glitch abuse and hacking that you even admitted to.

If you don't have any evidence to counter my claims and your word is clearly questionable, then it's reasonable to assume you hacked.  If you'd like to drop the innocent act and write an essay-length apology, then you being unbanned may be considered.

HomeTown Rulebook

I'm still playing on Saico, 2 of those are false-banned, only been banned once, for a glitch everyone used, the whole server got banned basically. Badlion I was hacking for a vid, and the video from Saico isn't me hacking....

(12-04-2016, 03:14 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: I'm still playing on Saico, 2 of those are false-banned, only been banned once, for a glitch everyone used, the whole server got banned basically. Badlion I was hacking for a vid, and the video from Saico isn't me hacking....

That's not an essay-length apology, appeal denied.  Your actions are indicative of hacking, you even admitted to hacking before, and your word is–again–questionable.

I'll only bother with this appeal again until you make an sufficient apology, or you have to be banned for some forum-related offense.

HomeTown Rulebook