Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: senpai_matthew

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for my grief, and there was quite a bit of it TBH. I basically renovated south spawn. But I did have good intention, I was trying to make it all look a lot better for new people that came on so that they would be impressed of the hometown server and i did it because it was abandoned, and had been for months. I tried my best to only do slight improvements to peoples houses that I didn't know how long they had been gone for but I did do major renovations to houses that I knew the people weren't coming back, for example people that had small claims and had been gone for more then a month when you looked at the claim. I know I broke the rules, and I know I'm probably not going to be allowed back onto the server, and why would I, I broke the main rule, but if you do go to spawn it is very noticeably better looking and thats all I was trying to achieve, my only goal was to just make it all look better because thats who I am, I’m a builder that just wants to make things look pretty and improve my fellow server members builds. If I was the mods I wouldn't let me back on to the server, I broke the fundamental rule. I will stay though that I finished my renovations a month ago and haven't grieved since and wasn't going to do anymore then what I did. I can guaranty that if I am let back on that I will never do grief again. And I am sorry again for any troubles I have done to everyone.

Why do you want to come back: I have only one reason that I would like to come back, that is that when I found this server I was in the darkest times of my life, I had tried to kill myself multiple times but never succeeded, I spent most days in the hospital because they didn't trust me that I wasn't going to try again, hell if I was let out at that time I would have tried again. While in the hospital my parents gifted me the game minecraft because I had always wanted to play it since the day I found hermitcraft (a group of people on youtube that play on a server called hermitcraft). I then spent the next 3 weeks looking for a server like hermitcraft and thats when I found this server. A server where I can build what I want where I want, I could ask people for advise and they would give me some, a server that had a whole economy built into it. Through the next few months till now this server has helped me out of the worse times of my life and I think I could now say that I am happy, this is all thanks to this server, and for that I owe you all my life and a thank you that can’t be described with mere words (especially quek98 and Keapatera, they were my friends when I had no one). If I can never come back that is fine, it hurts me but it is fine and I completely understand, I just want to thank you all. Can I please ask that who ever reads this that you thank quek98 and Keapatera, for they have no idea that together they saved my life and gave me some of my happiest times, I will never forget them or this server.

Good appeal, Unbanned