No that's dumb
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Hammer
I think that every time someone gets banned there should be a broadcast/announcement that says, "The ban hammer has spoken, and has banned (players ign) for the unspeakable act of (x-ray, grief, etc.)." Another thing that could be added is, "The ban hammer has taken its first victim of the day, that victim was (players ign) they got hammered because they (used x-ray, griefed, etc.)."
 - 70s Heart

the broadcast sometimes does PSAs about not xraying, and says who did it, but i kinda like the idea of every ban lol
[Image: EqmgSFH.jpg] yeehaw [Image: 461sXY0.jpg]

I agree, it'd be funny of we could see what people were banned for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I feel like it should be optional for the staff member as it may be a ban that doesn't or shouldn't need to be publicly shown.
- KatNip

(12-05-2016, 05:33 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I feel like it should be optional for the staff member as it may be a ban that doesn't or shouldn't need to be publicly shown.

Yeah I could see what you mean by that.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I also think it would be a funny thing to have added, but I get what Kat mentioned too.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Yeh, kat's trying to hide all the "TheOnlyKat banned for drug dealing" "Grimmwolfe banned by TheOnlyKat for "Oi u, trying to ban me, fite me m8""
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(12-05-2016, 11:02 PM)Sky Wrote: Yeh, kat's trying to hide all the "TheOnlyKat banned for drug dealing" "Grimmwolfe banned by TheOnlyKat for "Oi u, trying to ban me, fite me m8""
Lol
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.