Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal "grief"
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: doom_child9000

Reason for your ban: A Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't Griefed anyone, and don't have a clue why I have been banned, I came to this server because I hate people who grief and don't like seeing people be griefed, I do believe that it was for breaking and not replanting, but I have replated everything ive broken at the /warp thescrewtower, and /warp treetastic thats the only places i can think ive griefed, But i was told i could as long as i replanted, and i did always, I am sorry I griefed And will not do it again, Ill try to always remeber to replant what i take, I try to, I just forget sorry hun

Why do you want to come back: I would like to get back to building my castle, I would also like to get back to my farming, and Useing the resourses around me with out desterbing the environment and I will be much more carfeful with what i do on the server

Hello, from what I can tell you are sorry about what you have done, and seem to be confused about what happened. Well you somehow accidentally forgot to replant at /warp treetastic with birch saplings. If you could add a little more to the second bit of your appeal and agree to be more careful next time, I will be willing to unban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/b5xdG
- KatNip

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: doom_child9000

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't Griefed anyone, and don't have a clue why I have been banned, I came to this server because I hate people who grief and don't like seeing people be griefed, I do believe that it was for breaking and not replanting, but I have replated everything ive broken at the /warp thescrewtower, and /warp treetastic thats the only places i can think ive griefed, But i was told i could as long as i replanted, and i did always, I am sorry I griefed And will not do it again, Ill try to always remeber to replant what i take, I try to, I just forget sorry hun

Why do you want to come back: I would like to get back to building my castle, I would also like to get back to my farming, and Useing the resourses around me with out desterbing the environment and I will be much more carfeful with what i do on the server

(12-16-2016, 06:38 AM)doom_child9000 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: doom_child9000

Why do you want to come back: I would like to get back to building my castle, I would also like to get back to my farming, and Useing the resourses around me with out desterbing the environment and I will be much more carfeful with what i do on the server
I don't know what else to do, I just want to get back to playing this grate server

I will be unbanning you. Welcome back to HT, please be more careful next time. :3
- KatNip