• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned but, am innocent
Name smp.Hometown.
Name BandanaBoy18
Reason: I was banned by an Alt. [I was defending my brother, not that family will help in the situation.]
Who banned you: Someone named Kat. This was a nickname.
Help, I was banned by someone named Kat, they nicknamed themselves this and thought I was someone else. I have never been banned before and I do not know what to do. His name was Blitz246, He is my brother. He was swearing and forgot to take off caps lock. I defended him because I was his brother and I didn't want to lose playing with him and I was banned on the spot.I was banned for an alt, I do not know what that means, Please help, I have started this server from a friends recommendation yesterday and I do not wish for it to be taken from me so quickly! I may have said a lie or two but, I apologize. I was up at night until I was told to get off. I really do not want my hard work to be taken! I am deeply sorry and I do wish to play again. I do not know how long the Bans last.

Please only post one thread, and wait for Kat to respond. She has a life outside minecraft.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I was banned to for no reason by the same person just because she didn't agree on what i said (wasn't stealing/cursing/disrespecting) them

(12-21-2016, 02:43 AM)Derpylord Wrote: I was banned to for no reason by the same person just because she didn't agree on what i said (wasn't stealing/cursing/disrespecting) them

This isn't your appeal, and innocent people usually don't feel the need to slander others. On top of that, I've never known Kat to be unfair.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(12-18-2016, 09:34 AM)BandanaBoy18 Wrote: Name smp.Hometown.
Name BandanaBoy18
Reason: I was banned by an Alt. [I was defending my brother, not that family will help in the situation.]
Who banned you: Someone named Kat. This was a nickname.
Help, I was banned by someone named Kat, they nicknamed themselves this and thought I was someone else. I have never been banned before and I do not know what to do. His name was Blitz246, He is my brother. He was swearing and forgot to take off caps lock. I defended him because I was his brother and I didn't want to lose playing with him and I was banned on the spot.I was banned for an alt, I do not know what that means, Please help, I have started this server from a friends recommendation yesterday and I do not wish for it to be taken from me so quickly! I may have said a lie or two but, I apologize. I was up at night until I was told to get off. I really do not want my hard work to be taken! I am deeply sorry and I do wish to play again. I do not know how long the Bans last.

When I had asked you, if you two were brothers; you had told me that you weren't. I will be happily to unban you as you haven't done anything wrong. If you wish for your brother to come back, he will need to make an appeal as he did break the rules. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I will be unbanning you. Once again, sorry.
- KatNip