• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: JihadistTom(used to be TooMuch4U)

Reason for your ban: "The ban hammer has spoken"

Who banned you: Idk

Why should you be unbanned: believe I should be unbanned as I have been banned for a long while now and have changed. Im not sure what I was banned for but I'm sorry for what I did and will prove that I have changed. Please give me a chance to prove myself. Theres not much else I can say.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back as I miss the community and the SMP experience that I haven't been able to find on other servers. Please consider my appeal, I have learnt my lesson and can prove I have changed.

About how long ago were you banned?
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

HomeTown Offense Report

Offender’s IGN: TomRizz

Victim’s IGN: N/A

Offense: Trolling / Annoyance / IP-Advertising

Evidence: http://postimg.org/gallery/1tukr8stk/40f01286/

Timeline: When I was online, [Player] joshuah331 messaged me about TomRizz advertising a server’s IP address in private message; I proceeded to investigate. Upon inspection and questioning, TomRizz admitted to private messaging multiple players the IP address to a non-HT mini-games server. I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

Action Taken: IP-banned for multiple offenses and repeat offenses; perma-banned.

Observations: It’s been awhile, and you’re not coming back after the stunts you pulled. You promised you’d “change” on your past appeals on the old forums, that you would stop trolling. However, you did not. We also know you Private Messaged FrostVINCENT asking him if you could “test” staff on the rules by pushing the limits of the rules, which he never sanctioned nor even replied to.

I do not see how you’d expect us to believe in any of your words now.

Find a new server and enjoy your forum-ban, you useless, impudent troll.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook