• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
APPEAL !!
Server you were banned on (SMP): HOMETOWN

Minecraft name: SHAZZAR

Reason for your ban: Shisuan who was reading my whispers without permission decided I was trolling because I was asking another member to warp to shop and give me a pickaxe. He should not have been reading my whispers in the first place and secondly the user I was whispering didn't even ask Shisuan to interfere so he took it upon himself to white knight ban me?? Did I whisper his gf or something? I broke no rules. Power abuse.

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: Did nothing wrong. Admins reading whispers shouldn't be allowed, and them proactively banning you when no-one has complained is just plain power abuse/white knighting.

Why do you want to come back: Didn't even get a chance to start. Smile

The user you was whispering to was telling me about it and was annoyed by it. I told you to stop twice and you continued,

About me reading your whispers: it is allowed and I will continue doing it.

Appeal denied. Make it better.

Appeals shouldn't be answered by the person who banned me. I'll wait for a proper response.

If you are harassing or annoying another user, it is against the rules regardless if it is in msg or not. The user you were messaging reported this issue to shisuan who then asked you to stop. You did not stop and you were then banned. Please rewrite the appeal accordingly if you would like to be unbanned.