• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
VOTE LINKS/TOP VOTERS
That one site that doesn't reset at Midnight (it only accepts fresh votes after 24hrs) is a pain. When I'm voting every day, that's the one I sometimes miss - Can't be on the computer often enough, sadly.

Best of luck to everyone voting!
- Gaming Since The 80's

Congratulations to the April Top voters who all reached over 110 votes. Nuked wins 1st with the most votes for the month. Prizes will be given out shortly.
[Image: zxwG2Hw.png]

May top voter prizes were given out on the 1st of June.

New updates to the top voter prizes! Each top voter now gets 2 parrot spawn eggs + 2 elder guardian spawn eggs as well as the old VIP/in-game money prize. The spawn egg prizes will change each month! Will accept suggestions for future egg prizes, just post them here

zombie and skele horses would be great!

I'd wanna see Shulker spawn eggs. Non-VIPs could use them to flyyyy.
-DrBot

(06-16-2017, 10:06 AM)DrRadiant Wrote: I'd wanna see Shulker spawn eggs. Non-VIPs could use them to flyyyy.

And then fall to the ground and die.
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(06-16-2017, 10:06 AM)DrRadiant Wrote: I'd wanna see Shulker spawn eggs. Non-VIPs could use them to flyyyy.

I agree. Shulker spawn eggs would be nice, but not because they make you fly, because of their loot.
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Congratulations to the top voters of June. With hiyoko and kimitu winning the top vote. 7 others also won the secondary prize with 110 votes and will receive in-game money/vip1 + 2 parrot eggs + 2 elder guardian eggs. Next months egg prizes are being chosen so keep sending suggestions!

[Image: B42CIvE.png][Image: TKehCX1.png]

(07-02-2017, 03:53 AM)frost Wrote: Congratulations to the top voters of June. With hiyoko and kimitu winning the top vote. 7 others also won the secondary prize with 110 votes and will receive in-game money/vip1 + 2 parrot eggs + 2 elder guardian eggs. Next months egg prizes are being chosen so keep sending suggestions!

[Image: B42CIvE.png][Image: TKehCX1.png]

I wouldn't mind a couple of zombie/skele horses.  But tbh thats all i can think of Tongue

Any possibility of getting Evoker eggs? Not only the Totems are nice but the Evokers themselfs would look as decoration... until it stabs to the back.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!