• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
VOTE LINKS/TOP VOTERS
/pet got removed and /mpet got put in instead. But mpet is only for vip3
-DrBot

I see i'm late, but I'd really like and Elder-guardian next month. Thinking about making an aquarium in my underwater house!

congrats to Ambulard and steasaur both tying for 1st place. Drakeori, epicdeathbunny, thatchicken1, and nukedicecream all had over 110 votes as well. They will all receive the normal prize as well as 2 shulker spawn eggs and 2 parrot eggs (picked by ambulard). The coming months egg prizes will now be picked by the 1st place winner.

Congratulations to baronvonbiscuit for winning the top voter of September with 132 votes!
$30k and 2 spawn eggs of their choice.
Each month the top voter will be picking the spawn egg prize and biscuit picked the shulker and wither skeleton spawn eggs.

rty199, steasaur, epicdeathbunny, thatchicken1, ambulard, nukediceream, hiyoko, kimitu, kcalifornia, and thenamesgames all had over 110 votes and will be winning the montly prize as well of $7k/VIP1 plus the shulker egg and wither skeleton egg!

Thanks to all the voters!

just asking, how do we claim our rewards?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I will be delivering them to you in the coming days. You will receive a mail of where it is

Totally self-serving suggestion: perhaps, in future months, consider including a few extra slots tokens in the top voter prize?

frost, have you checked if the tokens get sent into your inventory if you're only online with minechat?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(11-01-2017, 11:03 AM)AmbularD Wrote: Totally self-serving suggestion: perhaps, in future months, consider including  a few extra slots tokens in the top voter prize?

Yes, extra tokens will be an addition to the top vote prizes for this coming month. Thanks

(11-01-2017, 02:18 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: frost, have you checked if the tokens get sent into your inventory if you're only online with minechat?

Yes they work as long as you are online; even on minechat

Will the prizes for October be issued soon?