• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
VOTE LINKS/TOP VOTERS
Congrats to nuke for winning the last top vote of 2017!
Congrats to the following top voters for reaching over 110 votes for december as well! I sent the money prize to all your balances and your item prizes can be found at /warp voteprize.

[Image: gz2GyUgfTWiIVST2J95W2g.png]

Next month we will switch things up a bit with the prize formats so stay tuned

I hope you are keeping the VIP 3 reward for the top voter.

February is off to a great start. Voted 6 times today, got credit for 5. Sad  Sometimes the votes register late, so I'll just have to keep watching.

TEO

Top voter for January-February was stoneblood who wins VIP3 and will pick which prizes the rest of the winners will receive. The other top voters will receive their prizes shortly.

Congrats to the top voters of February!
Prizes have been sent out and you all can collect the at /warp UPS ! (thanks rydenn)

[Image: ck3jtI8.png]

Looking at it this, What happened to the march and april voters
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

The winners just weren't posted up here, as others were. But they still won Big Grin

Congrats to the May top voters!

rinewarle and oirchzalet tie for #1 top voter

The following players also had over 140 votes and will receive the prizes at /warp ups

jeff8675
uberdeathbunny
swift_the_mutt
bloom04
belgnbor
ambulard
philh58
bgrc
ender_muncher
thatchicken1
quersenpai
skoliro
memoryes
pc_cloudx1

Just a question the front page says anyone over 140 votes gets 2 of each of the spawn eggs that the top voter chooses. I have only ever received 1 of each spawn egg so 2 instead of 4, am I reading it right?
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

The prizes have been sent out to the top voters! This month had a record 20 top voters with over 140 votes. Due to the longer month and higher turnout, the next month will require 145 votes to qualify for a prize. The prizes will be buffed as well with the increased vote requirement.