• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - TrialLock428 (again bc i didn't notice the no poll rule)
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: TrialLock428

Reason for your ban: using x-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Well, in almost every way I shouldn't. I did use x-ray and I won't argue that. I just really want a 2nd chance. I don't want to make my cousin b_m_b move servers again. We've been to many servers because of servers being shut down, or one of us being banned and the other coming with them to the next server. Sorry, I'm getting off topic. I guess the only reason I should be unbanned is so my cousin doesn't have to leave your server. (wow thats a great reason... no chance...)

Why do you want to come back: It was fun on hometown. I enjoyed my time and I want to play on it with my cousin again. I know the answer is probably no, but please, give me one more chance.

I know if I am unbanned I will be on probation and have some sort of punishment. The x-rayed materials will be deleted. I'm ok with a temp-ban, I just want to come back. I regret my actions and hope you let me come back. <3

Sincerely,
          TrialLock428

Good friends don't let you do stupid things... alone.

if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

- A very important notice

"PSA - XRAYING appeals are accepted on very few occasions. An xray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an xray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied."

Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook