Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMc

Minecraft name: SirEddward

Reason for your ban: Resource Pack X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: 
     I understand what I did was wrong, and I would never do it again.
     When I first joined the server it was very unresponsive. No one was talking much so I just went straight to mining(before the X-ray) then I died multiple times and wanted to get a good toolset quickly. I used the X-Ray resource pack to do so.  It worked save for the fact that this server, HomeTownMC, has very attentive staff. 
    I now know how dedicated you are to your server's fairness and I really would love to rejoin you, as a proper player instead of a cheater, as which that you now think of me. I will vote and contribute to the server. If I am allowed to rejoin and gain the trust of the players, I promise you, I would not let you down again. You have a very nice, simple server and I took it for granted. I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I really like how your server is set up. Everyone was pretty nice once they started talking. and I  just would love to be playing with your server's community. 

-Thank you for your consideration in my unbanning, Eddward.

"PSA - XRAYING appeals are accepted on very few occasions. An xray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an xray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied."

Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I guess that means I'm not unbanned. Okay. It was worth a try. Good luck with your server, it was actually quite a nice one. Sorry i'm too stupid to appreciate that. -Eddward

Also just found out you been breaking in to my endermenfarm,

(12-30-2016, 11:55 AM)SirEddward Wrote: I guess that means I'm not unbanned. Okay. It was worth a try. Good luck with your server, it was actually quite a nice one. Sorry i'm too stupid to appreciate that.       -Eddward

(12-30-2016, 01:39 PM)shisuan Wrote: Also just found out you been breaking in to my endermenfarm,

I never stated your were denied, I only posted information on x-ray bans for you to revise your appeal with.  However, under the light of new information and you giving up, appeal denied.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook