Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: DementedMold

Reason for your ban: MassGrief/Theft

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I admit that what I did was wrong and foolish, it was a combination of breaking what I knew were the rules, and not understanding other rules. First and foremost, I promise to never do it again, and I promise to return any stolen/broken goods. I would like to be unbanned although I would understand if that's not an option.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the community of this server, and I've spent a long time getting invested in it, I love spending time here building with my girlfriend and other users.

As a side note, is there anywhere I can see a list of items I stole and need to be returned and to whom I owe them?

If you really want to come back your appeal is going to need more effort. You had griefed over 700 blocks and stole 2900 items. So far this isn't going to get you unbanned.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/YccIi
- KatNip

(12-31-2016, 01:52 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: If you really want to come back your appeal is going to need more effort. You had griefed over 700 blocks and stole 2900 items. So far this isn't going to get you unbanned.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/YccIi

Okay, this came as a huge surprise to me. I thought I was getting banned for taking from the donation chests of the completed Eden project. I didn't remember ever going there, breaking any blocks, or stealing any items. What must have happened was my nephew did the griefing because I let him use my account for several hours while I visit. That being said, I still accept full responsibility since it was me that let him use my account unattended. I am letting you know so you can understand that it was never my intent nor would I have ever griefed like that. I apologize for the damage that was done and I hope you can believe and forgive me. I promise that if you let me back into the server I will never grief blocks or steal items and I will speak to my nephew about what he did wrong. That being said, I understand if you can't let me back in. Furthermore, I won't leave my account unattended again.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the damage done and I hope the damage is reversible, this is probably my favorite server because of its community and I would not wish harm on any of the user's creations.

You seem very truthful with what you're saying. I'm going to unban you. If you are caught breaking any other rules; that may cause you a permanent ban. If you could apologize to Rayvenz (the person who was griefed) when you come back too, that would be wonderful. Welcome back to HT, don't mess up again.
- KatNip

(01-05-2017, 10:29 AM)Lerryt6754 Wrote: OK Kat I will be honest. You banned me and I deserved it. I stole the diamonds and emeralds(Did I take all of the emeralds?) Because I wanted to make money. You do not have to let back onto the server if you do not want to, But If I do get back on, I will try my hardest to return the diamonds, with all the money I have. Thanks for reading!

Lerryt6754
P.S: I swear I do not want you to pity me
P.P.S: I stole them all from NukedVine
P.P.P.S: I want back on as this survival server is my favorite so far

Again, You DONT have to let me back on, though it would make my day!

You'll have a much better chance when you make your own ban appeal thread in the proper forum section.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!