Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: camdyn_shea_12

Reason for your ban: Theft and grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I really miss this server because I met many very friendly people on there. I had lots of friends on this server and we found it was one of the best for multi-playing on survival. I have learned from my mistakes and I felt very pressured into doing what me and 7indygirl's friend said. I have learned that even if i feel pressured into doing something bad, I need to take a stand and say no, i could get into trouble for doing this. I realize I shouldn't have listened to me and 7indygirl's old friend, or I should have hung up on the skype call, or done something other than listen to our old friend. Me and 7indygirl talked with the girl who was using 7indygirl's account temporarily, and we all three very sincerely apologize. We all realize that we have done something wrong and it won't ever happen again. I guess I wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions and I wasn't thinking I would actually be banned for it. I felt awful about it for so long, not wanting to admit what I had done due to embarrassment. I'm owning up to it now because I understand that I won't ever feel better about it unless I quit acting as though the problem doesn't exist. 

Why do you want to come back: This server was great and me and my friends such as 7indygirl had lots of fun playing together on a survival world with many other people. I loved this server because of the kind people on there. I encountered many amazing people who helped me and 7indygirl when we were having a hard time figuring something out. I had so much fun before all the problems started with our old friend. Me and 7indygirl owned a house together in a nice neighborhood and  loved it there. 

Overall, I knew what I was doing was wrong at the time, but I didn't want me and 7indygirl's friend to be mad if I refused to grief and steal with her. I know now that I should stand up and not listen to people who tell me to do things I know are wrong. I also know that if someone asks me to do that, they aren't a true friend and it's okay to lose that friendship. I sincerly apologize, as does 7indygirl and our old friend. Thank you for giving me a chance to log into my forums account and submit this appeal. I really hope that you will let me back onto this server because it was one of my favorites before I got banned. This will never happen again I can promise you. 

camdyn_shea_12, appeal accepted. You are unbanned. If you are not forced through the tutorial again (world was reset), then do "/rules" and reread them please.
/Rowebot

Okay, I will be sure to do that. Thank you very much for giving me another chance to join the server by getting me a new password to my account. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and then taking some more time to unban me. Thank you a lot, I really appreciate it!