Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ChrisDoPho

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Shisua

Why should you be unbanned: My reason of why I should be unbanned is that I only broke blocks from randomly generated villages. If I did break any blocks/build on any ones territory I am very sorry for breaking your property and will never do it again.  

Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back to this server since I had an amazing time playing on this server with my friends and its really sad that I now can't play with them because of this ban. Sad

Interesting appeal but: You did break blocks of someones building. Remember that big building in the air made of snow?

Since you start off with a lie I cant accept this appeal.
Try again, do better and dont lie.

(01-05-2017, 09:12 AM)shisuan Wrote: Interesting appeal but: You did break blocks of someones building. Remember that big building in the air made of snow?

Since you start off with a lie I cant accept this appeal.
Try again, do better and dont lie.

[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):Smp.Hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name: ChrisDoPho

[b]Reason for your ban: Griefing/Lying

[b]Who banned you: Shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I will be honest about griefing the sky maze arena. I broke some blocks in the sky maze arena since it was unclaimed and I was dumb enough to break anything that was unclaimed. I swear that I will never break, destroy, and grief on any ones property.

[b]Why do you want to come back: I would love to comeback to this server since it has wonderful people that are kind and friendly and also my friends play on this server. I hope I can get my second chance to comeback to this server and play.

-ChrisDoPho

Unbanned. read the rules again!

(01-06-2017, 01:48 AM)shisuan Wrote: Unbanned. read the rules again!

Thank you so much for unbanning me. I will never grief again.