• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hey all of you and those that were kind enough to stop by the forums and read this. This is the first and only multiplayer minecraft server I’ve ever played on, that I haven’t hosted privately for me and my brothers. I remember when everyone was like “Sponges…how do we get them without cheating them in?” And now we know.

You know me as Averom, because my other internet persona Averon was taken. So I substituted an m in and didn’t think twice. So let’s drop some facts down now.

When not playing Minecraft I am usually playing a random other game (right now The Witcher 3), or trying in agony to put a Kerbal on the Mun. Kerbal Space Program is really frustrating so I am usually playing Minecraft just because you can only fireball into the Mun so many times….

If I’m not tied up doing something for myself or my younger brother (Uyerion) I am usually more than willing to assist in mundane tasks. Like copying buildings, or flattening terrain. But I am absolutely useless in freeform building of things. I’m just not that good at it honestly which is why I usually play heavily modded Minecraft versions like FTB (Feed The Beast) or something, I really couldn’t name them all if I tried. But playing a vanilla server has been really interesting and really shown me if you have decent master builders and tinkerers around you can build all kinds of things.

I like steak, whisky, and a good single malt Scotch or Johnny Walker double black. But I am a fan of a good sweet red wine with dinner from time to time. As far as sodas I don’t do them that often, but I do grind my own coffee in a manual grinder from time to time. I’m a fan of tea since it is a way to trick myself into drinking more water. And my Yeti looks like this.

Imugr Link

My wife is a crafty person by nature since she did make that decal for me and does quilting and clothing making on the side as her form of escapism. I do woodworking and made our headboard/footboard for our bed pictured below. My wife made the circular pillow and the quilt on the bed using her sewing machine.  

Imugr Link

I have two dogs a full blooded beagle and then a fiest (Jack Russel/Terrier mix), so I am partial to dogs but I have met a TON of good cats in my life.

If you need help or want something done hit me up if I am on. I will be more than happy to lend a hand.

Welcome to the HT forums :3
- KatNip

Hahahah already love you ! A friend to animals is a friend to me and u like steak, me too! ... how contradicting XD.
Hope to see you around! Welcome! Heart
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Welcome to HT😀

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk