• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cap's crazy ideas Episode 2
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, zombies and robots, ghosts and skeletons, witches and creepers, Its time for another episode of Cap's crazy ideas!

This episode will be about a event I would LOVE to see!
The Purge on HomeTown!

Ok, before you freak out, I want you to calm down, eat a potato and read below.

First, we would need to copy the map as it is.then for like a day or week we would have this event called the purge where there are NO RULES.

That way PvP is allowed, griefing allowed, hacks NOT allowed but TNT allowed and stuff.
It would be fun to see what people want to destroy. I totally wanna destroy kshop (no offense Kiro)

After the event, the server is back to normal and the rules are back and HT continues regularly. Of course you wouldnt be allowed to build in between the map download and the actual event bc it wont be saved.

So what do you think? Is it genius or another crazy idea of mine? Tell me in the comments! Big Grin
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

Why not make this one thread so it won't spam the forums?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(12-26-2016, 11:47 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Why not make this one thread so it won't spam the forums?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My bad my PC died after and I didn't think I'll make a reply but OK I'll do one thread then again the ideas are once every 2 weeks or so
Btw is it a good idea?

Id love if this happenef

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Happened

One problem though

If new people joined they would probably leave because it wasnt like its advertised on webaites where you find the ip address

What?