• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: Bad Appeal vs. Naughty Staff
Big Grin 
So this is my attempt for a forum game I hope you all enjoy!
For long, I've had the desire to rain down entertaining words on foolish ban appeals. Unlike our patient and forgiving Staff members, this forum game is meant for the Naughty Staff to rip a new one on these foolish appeals. This game is for fun do not copy and paste real appeal, please be creative. Remember to respect the work of our amazing staffs and the identity of real banned players. With that said let's talk about how to play:

Player A will conjure a ban appeal for the previous Player(usually this will always be the previous "Naughty Staff") as if they were the one banned. Appeals should include Banned player name, reason for ban, and some sort of rubbish reason you should be unbanned. For more info: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Remember be creative and make it a bad appeal!

Player B will act as the "Naughty Staff", who rains down the shit storm of hell for Player A's Appeal for the previous player and deny them not so kindly.

Player C will continue the rotation repeating what Player A did.

So who wants to start off writing a ban appeal for me!! Hahaha make it bad, something's like X-rayings under Grim's base. Heart
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

So you are banned and im writing ur appeal, or im banned and im writing an appeal for myself?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Not really sure

(01-06-2017, 01:58 AM)firegene Wrote: So you are banned and im writing ur appeal, or im banned and im writing an appeal for myself?

Not really sure

I am banned and you are making up the ban and appeal for me the following person will be the naughty staff to rip a new one on that appeal!

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017

Minecraft name: BigAssMofo0204

Reason for ban: X-ray

Who banned you: grimm

Why you should be unbanned: because who cares if i xray. NO ONE! I just want some god armor, and some staff who thinks hes god just comes along and permabans me

Why you want to come back: to get loads of diamonds and sell them to noobs at cheap prices over and over again to become rich. And then buy all the diamonds in shops and burn them to ruin the economy.

~God of Xray

If i dont ban a person every now and then, players forget that im a staff member! Youre telling me that x-ray does'nt affect the economy? Well, thats kinda true because the economy is all about those who have the power to be rich (like me and other admins) and those poor idiots who dont know how to x-ray. Hell, even i do it, when im not lazy enough to summon un-godly crap out of nothing with my admin powers. But thats not important. You poor lower-level players are not allowed to x-ray. And im not even the idiot who banned you, so its not my responsibility  to consider ur shitty appeal. Im still gonna denie it because im an admin and i abuse my powers like i want. Appeal denied.

Did i do good? Man i wish i could actually do this kinda stuff.

Ban appeal rasse

Reason for ban, teplying to ban appeal

Ban appeal rasse

Reason for ban, replying to ban appeal

Why would i like to come back, i am so sorry, i have never read the forum rules and i am not going to either, i did not know that replying to ban appeals as a non staff member was ok. i'm outta here, cya binch-holes!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

If u actually did that kinda stuff every time u came on the chat would be spammed with ADMIN ABUSE

(01-06-2017, 03:28 AM)firegene Wrote: If u actually did that kinda stuff every time u came on the chat would be spammed with ADMIN ABUSE

Meant for rasse

Hahah well done guys! But u don't have to put who banned u cause it's always gonna be "naughty staff" .... rasse I love it!!!

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017

(01-06-2017, 03:24 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: Ban appeal rasse

Reason for ban, teplying to ban appeal

Ban appeal rasse

Reason for ban, replying to ban appeal

Why would i like to come back, i am so sorry, i have never read the forum rules and i am not going to either, i did not know that replying to ban appeals as a non staff member was ok. i'm outta here, cya binch-holes!

This was an amazing appeal. Honestly. A tear of pure joy ran down my face when i read it. But because im a grammar nazi and u spelled replying as teplying. This appeal is denied.

Locking thread

Username: firegene

Banned by: Shisuan

Reason for ban: Coming into the room when he was putting on armor

Why I should be unbanned: I didn't think that monkeys would mind getting seen naked, because i see them at the zoo all the time. I still don't really see the problem here.

Why I want to come back: If I came back, I will provide everyone with leather pants so that this type of ban will never occur again