• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned
Shocked 
b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Home Town

Minecraft name: CallOfTheCreeper

Reason for your ban: grefing/ ignroing staff

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: because i did do what he told me. Confused

Why do you want to come back: because that sever is the best sever i have ever been on.

one sentence will get you nowhere in your ban appeal. out some effort into this and show us that we should unban you.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

HomeTown Offense Report

Offender’s IGN: CallOfTheCreeper

Victim’s IGN: [Mod] Startgirl, memedison, [Mod] Vilneas, etc

Offense: Griefing / Ignoring Staff

Evidence: http://postimg.org/gallery/fzu87lro/c587d19c/[url defaultattr=] [/url]

Timeline: I was doing my usual rounds of grief-checking when CoreProtect detected that CallOfTheCreeper had removed crops from a public farm and did not replant <Grief 1>.  I noticed Creeper was online and asked that the crops be replanted at 10:55AM my time <Grief 5>.  Creeper then warped to /warp town and harvested the potatoes and carrots from a separate public farm on site at 11:04AM <Grief 2 & 5>.  I again questioned Creeper about the missing crops that still needed to be replanted at 11:06AM <Grief 3 & 5>, which she falsely stated she did replant.  I rolled back the damages, which equaled to 62 blocks for just the farm area <Grief 4>.  I proceeded to ban the account.

Action Taken: Banned, allowed to appeal

Observations:

Quote:CallOfTheCreeperWhy should you be unbanned: because i did do what he told me. Confused

No, you completely ignored/failed what I asked of you.  Seriously, all I asked was for you to replant wheat.  How hard is that?

Now–as Vilneas has already pointed out–your appeal is heavily lacking.  We have never unbanned a player for filling out each category with a single sentence.  Secondly, you managed to lie on this poor excuse of an appeal.  Tertiary, according to Vilneas, you're on his watch-list for multiple, minor griefs on the server, which will be on his decision to disclose the details of and have you answer for.

I highly suggest you re-make your appeal and realize the mistakes you've made, or you start finding a new a server.

Appeal denied and locked.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook