• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):hometownmc

[b]Minecraft name: Flyingdutchbro

[b]Reason for your ban: I warped to a place, the admin told me not to warp there. But i went there twice. So

the admin decided to ban me.  

[b]Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned. Uhmm.. ussualy i dont do these things. Im not doing these things again. And it wasnt such a big fault, i think. I wasnt aware that you are banning so quick.  

[b]Why do you want to come back:I was making a big building project with my mate JAFGU. I want to build my project with him. Im very sorry i did this and hope you guys want me on the server again!
[/b][/b][/b][/b]

Can someone please reply, i want to play on the server ;C

(01-08-2017, 04:07 AM)paulbuma1@gmail.com Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP):hometownmc

Minecraft name: Flyingdutchbro

Reason for your ban: I warped to a place, the admin told me not to warp there. But i went there twice. So the admin decided to ban me.  

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned. Uhmm.. ussualy i dont do these things. Im not doing these things again. And it wasnt such a big fault, i think. I wasnt aware that you are banning so quick.  

Why do you want to come back: I was making a big building project with my mate JAFGU. I want to build my project with him. Im very sorry i did this and hope you guys want me on the server again!

Point A:  Your story isn't correct.  To start, you were told by GhostBuster and Cilgalad to go away from their private property, which they have the right to do under rule 5B: " Players maintain the right to ask trespassers to leave their property for any reason at any time. Frequent, repeat trespassers will be dealt with appropriately".  I just enforced that rule after you refused to leave.  You then returned, went into sneak-mode, and decided to dig under their warp before it could be protected, which is grief under rule 1A: "Do not modify any build that is not yours in any way without permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc."  So you trespassed multiple times, ignored a request to leave, and then proceeded to grief other players.

HT Rulebook: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
Evidence: https://postimg.org/gallery/3absmoskg/0733e3f8/

Being asked to leave:
[Image: image.png]

You returning:

You griefing:

Amount your griefed:

You claim to not be griefing:

Point B:  Secondly, you clearly didn't pay any attention to our rule quiz, as you would've known not to do any of the things you were banned for and then proceed to claim you didn't break any rules.

(01-09-2017, 01:52 AM)paulbuma1@gmail.com Wrote: Can someone please reply, i want to play on the server ;C

Finally, you're on our time, we're not robots, and your impatience is not appreciated at all.  Until you realize and apologize to the full extent of your offenses, you will remain banned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(*-_-)
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_01_08_at_11_04_58_PM.png]
"6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!"

Source: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Seriously?  So you have: trespassing, ignoring staff, griefing, not knowing our rules, annoyance, impatience, and now mailing me via proxy?  Anything else you would like to add?

HomeTown Rulebook

(01-09-2017, 04:50 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 04:07 AM)paulbuma1@gmail.com Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP):hometownmc

Minecraft name: Flyingdutchbro

Reason for your ban: I warped to a place, the admin told me not to warp there. But i went there twice. So the admin decided to ban me.  

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why do you want to come back: I was making a big building project with my mate JAFGU. I want to build my project with him. Im very sorry i did this and hope you guys want me on the server again!

Point A:  Your story isn't correct.  To start, you were told by GhostBuster and Cilgalad to go away from their private property, which they have the right to do under rule 5B: " Players maintain the right to ask trespassers to leave their property for any reason at any time. Frequent, repeat trespassers will be dealt with appropriately".  I just enforced that rule after you refused to leave.  You then returned, went into sneak-mode, and decided to dig under their warp before it could be protected, which is grief under rule 1A: "Do not modify any build that is not yours in any way without permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc."  So you trespassed multiple times, ignored a request to leave, and then proceeded to grief other players.

HT Rulebook: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
Evidence: https://postimg.org/gallery/3absmoskg/0733e3f8/

Being asked to leave:

You returning:

You griefing:

Amount your griefed:

You claim to not be griefing:

Point B:  Secondly, you clearly didn't pay any attention to our rule quiz, as you would've known not to do any of the things you were banned for and then proceed to claim you didn't break any rules.

(01-09-2017, 01:52 AM)paulbuma1@gmail.com Wrote: Can someone please reply, i want to play on the server ;C

Finally, you're on our time, we're not robots, and your impatience is not appreciated at all.  Until you realize and apologize to the full extent of your offenses, you will remain banned.

Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Hometown

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] FlyingDutchBro

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] trespassing, ignoring staff, griefing, not knowing the rules, annoyance, impatience

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Grimm_wolfe

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I know I'm wrong and learned my lessons. I've done some things that I shouldnt have done. I read the rules and now I wont do these things a gain. Im very sorry.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I want to play on the server again, bacause I had some building projects with my mate JAFGU.

Bro can you please reply, I know you are online so could you reply. And I know it's your time.

You fcking cunt horse, I hope you will die in hell with your fat mom, son of a bitch

vieze vuile tering homo

Actually, I've been busy with work, teaching Judo, and other life things and just now checked the forums. Apart from the rudeness, your appeal is shit still. Goodbye.

HomeTown Rulebook