• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Res Nether
Brick 
Last time, we had the res nether which was an awesome thing because of how many players like to build with quartz blocks and nether brick. Quartz seems to be very limited to the point that many of us avoid making the builds we want with it because the scarcity makes the price higher and it's more difficult to personally obtain, even more so for those who aren't VIP2+. It's ideal to have a constant income of resources in a world where players are constantly coming and going, we thankfully have this with overworld resources thanks to the res world, and it'd be nice to have the same for the nether. There are many of us who would be happy to have the res nether back, and I was wondering if it's not already been discussed, could be it be considered again?
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

the Nether was just expanded with 1.11 and I've already gotten a chest of quartz ore from there. there's tons. but I like the idea of a res nether too.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I recently asked about this in-game but was also unaware of the expansion of the nether. Rather than a res nether, i would rather a reset of the end because i can easily see shulker box prices spiraling out of control due to their unmeetable demand

How long until the next expansion, though? It's only so long until the resources are gone again, it's not sustainable.
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

There is probably a lot of resources in the nether already, but it's always nice to have the res nether. I think we should have it, unless its annoying to have both nethers if one isn't necessarily needed.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

im all for the res nether, and I might be wrong about this, but I feel like there was a reason we haven't brought it back yet? this is probably totally incorrect but I feel like there's a reason that the idea keeps getting shot down.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

#NesourceRether
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

The nether was expanded not too long ago. Once we run out of resources then the idea of one will come into question. :3
- KatNip

why not create a public warp in the expanded area of the nether called nether 2