• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp shop
Is is possible to add more items in the shop like crops for the community to sell back to make some extra cash? like in the previous world you could farm crops and sell it back for quick extra cash.

(01-10-2017, 03:15 AM)thegreggs Wrote: Is is possible to add more items in the shop like crops for the community to sell back to make some extra cash? like in the previous world you could farm crops and sell it back for quick extra cash.

This only happened in a few places in the old world, and all of those places were run be people with enchantment book shops. Me and Uyerion come to mind. However, neither of us are in the e-book business and all the current e-book shops are pretty self sufficient so I really don't see this happening.

BTW, I don't think it was EVER an option to sell crops to /warp shop.

(01-10-2017, 03:15 AM)thegreggs Wrote: Is is possible to add more items in the shop like crops for the community to sell back to make some extra cash? like in the previous world you could farm crops and sell it back for quick extra cash.

If I could hop on and get a warp, I'd be happy to make a shop like this. I need all that wheat anyways...

Just give me a few days to set it up

It's OPEN!

/warp farmstore
or
/warp farmshop
rn It's just wheat, carrots, potatoes, and beetroots.
You can Buy or sell
but rn there's nothing to buy xD