Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Grief?
Server You where banned on Hometown SMP please i dont remember griefing
Minecraft Name waterpuppy888 [also known as Nummy]
Reason for your ban:griefing 
Who banned you: Shisuan
Why you should be unbanned I dont remember griefing But i FULLY accept Shisuans decision but can i please see what i griefed i have been griefed many times before alot of times sometimes Shisuan fixed the builds Please Please Please
let me back on i would never try to grief i know how devistating it is when u see your builds spent soo long on Destroyed I was honestly reaally suprised when i got up and was banned can i please see screen shotes of what i griefed.
Why do you want to come back: I desperatley want to come back because i have made countless friends and spent Ages making heaps of builds please let me back on sorry for the spelling mistakes im really scared and frightend as a conclusion Hometown is such a big part of my life and i would REALLY be happy if i could come back  Confused

You griefed meSad

I was looking for my netherportal and couldnt find it. After some searching I found that you removed it most likely to hook up your own portal.

Unbanned.

[Image: JzlSudu.png]1

Oh i did? i honestly didnt mean to im very sorry if it troubled u i will never touch a netherportal again lol thanks alot shisuan