Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] HomeTown

Minecraft name: nekoGirl121

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Kiro

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to say im sorry for stealing. what i did Was completely in the wrong i was not thanking when i did that. if i get unbanned i will return what i took and never do it again. i feel bad for doing it. 

Why do you want to come back: I really injoy this server its the best i have found in awhile. and i told my finds about it and now we play it together. i like how it is ran it is put together in the best way i know. there isn't any like this and i love it.

nekoGirl121 I understand I am not an admin, mod or an enforcer as my rank is simply member so I can't unban you. I just wanted to say good job on the format and I do know how you feel. I believe that if this is your first offense they MAY unban you not saying they will. Well just to finish up what I am saying I hope you get unbanned if you have learned that theft is bad on this server. Have fun and was bored so posted this sorry if this post bothered anyone who read it.

-Have Fun Playing!

Aquarius03, do not comment on ban appeals unless you are directly involved.

When you took the tutorial one of the first questions was 'Do not grief' This includes theft from chests, regardless of if they are unlocked. You however broke this rule when you stole from a chest at ./warp htfarm. 
I am going to accept this appeal, but do know, this is your only warning. 
    Upon your return you will give the items you stole to a staff member as they were obtained through dishonest means. Additionally, you should brush up on ./rules to avoid any future bans, as they may be permanent.
All this being said, Welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(01-15-2017, 01:46 PM)Keero Wrote: Aquarius03, do not comment on ban appeals unless you are directly involved.

When you took the tutorial one of the first questions was 'Do not grief' This includes theft from chests, regardless of if they are unlocked. You however broke this rule when you stole from a chest at ./warp htfarm. 
I am going to accept this appeal, but do know, this is your only warning. 
    Upon your return you will give the items you stole to a staff member as they were obtained through dishonest means. Additionally, you should brush up on ./rules to avoid any future bans, as they may be permanent.
All this being said, Welcome back to HomeTown

if it is ok i went and put them back from where i took them and im rereading the rules