Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appel
Server I was banned on: Hometown

Minecraft name: Cinnamonkat6110

Reason for ban: Grief

Who banned me: lexsux

Why should I be unbanned: I should be unbanned, and I am be completely honest. I hate griefers and trollers, it is rude and disrespectful to ruin someone's creation, and I swear I didn't grief, but if was banned for it, I am sorry for whatever I did.

Why do I want to come back: I want to come back becasuse I LOVE this server. I love how you can create towns or move into towns built by other people. Everyone is so nice and friendly and I was so sad I was banned. I love this serve for the great people and amazing set up and possibilities.

Do you remember how long ago you were banned and what exactly you griefed? I have checked all of your past names and none are in /seen and none seem familiar to me.
This is a good start to appeal, but please be more specific and I will consider unbanning you.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(01-18-2017, 03:31 AM)Lex Wrote: Do you remember how long ago you were banned and what exactly you griefed? I have checked all of your past names and none are in /seen and none seem familiar to me.
This is a good start to appeal, but please be more specific and I will consider unbanning you.

Hi Lex,

I have sent you a pm with information about this ban. One of the past names of this player I found on the old server. For privacy of the above player I have sent you the name that the ban was under.

Normally I would not post on a ban appeal but in this case having researched and found the info, I felt it would be helpful to you.

Kind Regards
Clee (Mike)
Confused  ** No my build has not been griefed, that's my build style ** Big Grin