Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] HomeTown

Minecraft name: Machine_Pigeon

Reason for your ban: Nether Grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I'll be more careful when mining, what happened is I was mining and accidentally started mining into someones blaze farm. I stopped when I noticed what I was doing so I decided to place everything back exactly where it was. I am very sorry for my mistake and I hope you consider my appeal

Why do you want to come back: The people here are very helpful and is ran by moderators who actually do there job.

You dug into my fortress in a way that does look like you were mining.

But you spoiled the that impression of just mining when you took out my sign that says "Claimed by Rowebot" and put out the deliberate fires on a line of blocks across several nether brick corridors. Both are player made changes that show that the area belongs to someone.

You, NekoGirl121 and Dinner90001 did a 100+ blocks of damage each to my nether fortress.

NekoGirl121 took out my signs around a blaze spawner and destroyed the spawner as well as taking out the stairway to the spawner.

I proceeded to ban you, NekoGirl121 and Dinner90001. As I was doing it, another staff member mentioned that the other 2 had appeals granted for a ban. So I unbanned them.

You are unbanned. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please read "/rules" and be more careful.
/Rowebot