Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeals
Code:

[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometownmc

[b]Minecraft name: Zoldyact

[b]Reason for your ban: Griefing

[b]Who banned you: Shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I like to apologize for griefing. i'm really trying hard to remember what it was that i did; but, i cant. I'ts really hard trying to write this without knowing what i did wrong, i mean it says griefing but i really don't know what i specifically did. It would be really helpful if you can show me what i did wrong so i can be more aware. I really am sorry, whatever it was that i did am really really sorry i would never try to ruin someone's hardwork by any means unless i am unaware of it. I apologize for my misdoings. 

[b]Why do you want to come back: We'll i'd like to come back to the server because its actually the only server i play on. Its the only peaceful survival server i know of and i have a friend that plays on it and we cant really play a survival game together because i dont know how to make my own server (New to pc minecraft) so this is really the only server i play on. Also I've work on so much things already and it makes me sad that am losing all of it with a banned. It really is a peaceful server and i'd love to keep playing more on it; but, if banning me means keeping that peace then i'm fine with it.  

Thank you for your time -

You griefed bumblebeesbuster's sheepfarm for once. removing banners etc

(01-19-2017, 10:10 AM)Zoldyact Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 06:47 PM)shisuan Wrote: You griefed bumblebeesbuster's sheepfarm for once. removing banners etc

Oh it was the sheep farm, ok thank you. 

Ok so for the banners i am completely sorry about that. I thought the place was abandoned because some of the sheep were lacking in numbers -- as in like, there where few pink colored sheep -- and, i thought, was already grief by other players. I can return them and fix up everything that i did. Also the other things that i did, well i was trying to increase the numbers of sheep because like i said other people killed of some of them. I don't know if am saying this correctly but yeah. Aside from the banner, i was just trying to help make the farm better i guest. As in like breading the sheep. But yeah the banner one i am completely sorry for my misunderstanding i can still return them. and for the other stuff i guest am sorry too, i should have just waited for the owner to fix things instead of doing it myself. I apologies bumblebeesbuster for causing you grief, i'm truly sorry.

Even if a player has quit and never coming back you are never allowed to grief a building.

Unbanned

(01-19-2017, 01:31 PM)shisuan Wrote: Even if a player has quit and never coming back you are never allowed to grief a building.

Unbanned

I read the actual rule on the forum now (saw the rule about griefing and abandon areas). i understand more things about the rules now. This was my first ban every in a server, more aware about things now 

- Thank you for the experience  Heart